About The Gravy Store
- This site is owned and operated by Jeannie Wood. We recognize that many consumers are concerned about their personal privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information obtained on the Gravystore.com.
- We will utilize appropriate SSL security measures which are designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of any personally-identifiable information.
- If for any reason you decide that the Gravy Store product you purchased on-line is not for you, simply return it in new, resalable condition within 30 days of the invoice date, postage paid, and we will immediately issue a credit or refund, whichever YOU prefer. Please enclose a copy of the invoice and a note stating your preference for credit or refund with your return.
- Products that have been opened or are more than 30 days old are not eligible for return.
- How does return shipping work?
- Return product prepaid via ground or parcel post.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice and let us know whether you would prefer a credit or refund.
- Write the following address on your package:
49 Dover Drive
Rome, GA 30161
- Most orders will ship within 8 to 10 days of receiving the order. We typically use Fed-ex ground but at your request will use other carriers. In view of the higher fuel prices we will continue to look for the most affordable shipping methods.
Changes to these policies:
revision date 08/01/14